Sunday, April 22, 2007

Unconditional Love


It is in the sharing and giving of love to others that we receive the same that we give. Give love and surely you will experience love itself. Express love to the world around you and the world will reflect back to you the power of love.


I spent about ninety minutes reading different blogs. I would hop from one to another through the comments. So many people sound unhappy. I wonder if this is a safe place to express unhappiness or if they are truly unhappy. It is contagious. After reading for so long I found myself questioning what was right in my relationship. I need to remain positive. I do love. I am capable of sharing and giving love.

3 comments:

Bugwit said...

Holy crap! Don;t let us whiners ruin things for you!

I think that bloggers are not like the average population. They started blogging for a reason. Often that reason is unhappiness. Plus, it is just easier to bitch in anonymity.

Look at what's good, work on the rest. :-)

Jessica said...

To me it is a place to express my pain.

I can't write about being happy. Even when I am in a good mood and sit down to write it is only my sadness that comes out.

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

I just want to know more about your "unconventional side jobs". I'm intrigued.