Friday, May 18, 2007

Girlfriend Gossip Galore

I have a few minutes to post between boiling water (for fettuccine and Alfredo) and cutting up veggies for dinner. Amy came down this week for a surprise visit and it couldn't have been planned any better!
It was what I SO needed and lacked around here. We laughed and cried and laughed some more. We drank too much wine and maybe one to many margaritas- but it's all good man.. it's all good!

I'll be back once the weekend is over. Apollo is taking the kids up north for a long weekend to see the grandparents so that Amy and I can chill with no kids and husband around. We have plans.. oh do we have plans!

2 comments:

Bugwit said...

I don;t suppose your plan include the two of you showinf up at my door at midnight with a pitcher of Margueritas, does it?

;-)

the desertwind said...

REMEMBER TO COOK IT SLOW AND KEEP A LOW FIRE UNDER IT!!
D.