Monday, April 2, 2007

"We could stay home and get drunk quick"

I do not know what I would do without The Fratellis.
They are my only friend in this city.
They give me a good excuse to try different cocktails!


Henrietta Released 12 June 2006

Tracklisting:

CD Single:
1. Henrietta
2. Cigarello


Caffeini Martini


Ingredient Amount
Kahlua2 oz.
Liqueur, chocolate1 oz.
Schnapps, butterscotch1 oz.
Espresso4 oz.
Milk1 oz.

Glass to Use

Cocktail glass

Mixing Instructions

Shake ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into glass.


1 comment:

Jules said...

Thanks for the comment Molly. If you and I were closer I would certainly invite you over to chat, but don't forget the Caffeini Martini! I really enjoy scrapbooking too. I am really behind in getting caught up on my daughters albums but I am getting there!

xoxo