Friday, April 13, 2007

A Sudden Surprise

Well surprises never cease to amaze me. We had dinner last night and went through the normal bedtime routine with the kids. I came downstairs and my husband had the dishes cleaned up, candles lit and a CD of Billie Holiday playing. It was a bit chilly so he had turned on the gas fireplace and we just sat on the couch. All of a sudden he jumped up, I was nervous, and he came back with a bouquet of tulips. Who is this man? What did he do with my husband? Well whatever he did with him, this one can stay! It sure helped since I am feeling unsure about new surroundings and lonely for company and friends.

3 comments:

Jules said...

when you click on the bra size, then click where it says blogspot, submit. It will give you the code and enter it under a new post under html tab and that will give the picture for your post.

xoxo

Jules said...

I can scan a couple of pages that I have done recently in my daughter Samantha's book. Sometimes getting some of that html code in can be tricky.

xoxo

tkkerouac said...

I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND
AS PER THE COMMENT YOU LEFT ON MY LAST DIRTY POST,
NOW I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING DOING A WED COCKBLOG, THE MEN GET LEFT OUT ON MYBARENAKEDIARY, CAN YOU COME BACK AND GIVE ME YOUR OPINION UNDER THAT POST.