Monday, April 16, 2007

The How, The Why, and The OH MY

When I met him, in 1995, he was my Apollo.
He was and is my ideal of manly beauty. 'Apollo' is also the god of poetry and music.

Sunday evening, after the children had gone to bed, my Apollo presented me with flowers and a quiet evening. It was great. But like I said he keeps me on my toes. He had Billie Holiday playing and he said that he had something to show me. We went up to the attic which we made into our spare room. He told me to close my eyes- he opened the door and led me in. He asked me to keep my eyes closed and stay there. From behind my closed eyes I could sense an illuminating light and the scent of lavender and vanilla. What is this man up to? Apollo asked if he could undress me and chills went down my spine and a warmth spread between my legs. Off went my mommy gear, yoga pants and a hoodie, and on went one of the most fluffiest of bathrobes I have ever felt. He took my hands and led me a few feet forward and turned me around. I could feel his breathe on the back on my neck (my weak point) and he came around and kissed me. I could feel my legs just turn to jello. I wanted to open my eyes but I was afraid if I said anything I might cry from sheer excitement.
He asked me to open my eyes and there it was. My very own photo studio in the middle of the spare room. There was a large curtain rod behind the bed to be able to switch out backdrops and the bed is movable (or not **wink wink**). He built-in another closet to use as an editing room with the computer and also darkroom capability. I love this man. Of course there was one hitch- he has to go out of town for business. So we christened that room, more than once, only 6 more rooms to go!

2 comments:

Bugwit said...

Sounds like a great night! So you'll be posting the resulting pictures soon, I assume? :-)

You'll have to fill us in on how the other rooms go.

Molly said...

bug, yes it was a good night.