Monday, April 16, 2007

Nothing Like A LONG, HOT, Shower

Husband left to go out of town. Blah blah blah... ugh.
The house is put together but it doesn't make a difference because we don't know anyone to invite over. The kids are at school and I took advantage of the moment. I took some pictures around the house. My favorite place? Our photo studio/spare room in our attic. This morning I used the white backdrop behind the bed. I just lay there nude for a while... thinking.. listening to the hiss of the radiator and the tick-tock of the cuckoo clock. I decided to take some pictures. I LOVE photography and well some of these blogs have given me ideas!! ;)

Maybe I will post some on here. But I did take advantage of the kids not being here and took a LONG, HOT shower. It was glorious! I should do that every morning, but then I might never leave the house, let alone the bed and photo studio.

2 comments:

Bugwit said...

Now if you could just take some photos while in the shower...:-)

Chuck said...

I second that.

A long hot shower does sound invigorating.